Reserve online at www.uhaul.com
Available Monday - Friday and Auction Day.
for details and availability
Even though we do our best to describe each item with accuracy, we strongly recommend that you view the items in person prior to bidding. Please read our terms and conditions below, sign and fax to our office at (706) 746-2498. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you,
Greg Peters, Auctioneer - Lic. #1491
• All items sold “as is/where is” with no warranties expressed nor implied. Comments coming from the auction block supersede any printed material. All sales are final. We urge you to satisfy yourself for authenticity, condition and age prior to bidding.
• Bidders are requested to register prior to the auction. A bidder number will be issued at registration.
• The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the bidding will be reopened between the final parties.
• On the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer, title will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer.
• We will execute phone bids and absentee bids as a convenience to clients. We ask that the bidder leave a credit card number and expiration date on file with the cashier.
• For buyers that are present at the auction a buyer’s premium of 10% will be added to the successful bid price and is due as a part of the total purchase price.
• For absentee bids a buyer’s premium of 13% will be added to the successful bid price and is due as a part of the total purchase price. A 3% discount will be given for those paying by cash or check.
• Georgia sales tax of 7% will be added to all lots unless a valid resale tax number is presented or unless bidder is out of state, on the phone and the items will be shipped out of state. If the phone bidder picks up the items on our premises the 7% Georgia sales tax will be charged.
• All transactions must be completed before the property is removed from Golden Memories.
• All Merchandise must be removed no later than five (5) calendar days after the sale. Any items left after that time will be transferred to Champion Storage and storage fees will be charged at the rate of $1.00 per day per item. If not picked up after 30 days, items will be considered abandoned and ownership will revert to Golden Memories Auctions, Inc.
• Bidding on merchandise automatically constitutes agreement to the terms.
• Forms of payment: Cash, Approved Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. A bank letter of credit is always advisable.
• Shipping: As a convenience to our customers, we can pack & mail small items (shipping & handling fees will be charged). We do not ship furniture or fragile items. Please call The Mail Stop Business Center at (828) 349-4040 for estimates on shipping these items to your area. We charge a $25 fee to drop your items off at The Mail Stop.
• Firearms: click here for additional terms & conditions